Monday, August 6, 2012

Sketch book # 2





These are the most recent sketches that I've done in my sketch book. For some reason they have been turning out a lot better lately. The top one is a VW Bug. It's kind of a mix between the car in Who Framed Roger Rabbit and Cars. 
The next one is of Freddie Mercury. My wife and I watched a Youtube video of him performing at Wembley stadium in 1985. It's one entertaining video. If you like the sound of Queen and messed up teeth, watch this video.
Lately, I've been taking pictures with my phone and then drawing them. It's a lot of fun! I'll probably do more. The last two are of my wife and her brother’s new baby. And the other one is my nephew. He loves The Amazing Spider-man.

3 comments:

  1. Messed up teeth indeed.
    Great sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how your VW bug was drawn in 2015. You really are future boy!
    But really, you're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I guess I can't be bothered with putting the correct date on things. LOL!

    Thanks Aaron.

    ReplyDelete