Thursday, April 18, 2013

Drawing for Illustration

I've been taking some illustration classes this semester at UVU, and they've been a lot of FUN. These are some of my assignments for the Drawing for Illustration class. I thought this class was very helpful, and I even learned some new principles of perspective drawing. The number one thing I learned from this class was to keep deadlines. It was challenging to keep up with the assignments.
one-point perspective drawing of a maze

two-point perspective castle


Fantasy Landscape
Frog Prince (character design)
The semester is almost over, and I'm pretty excited for the summer semester. I'm taking a digital painting class. So, that'll be fun.

Thanks for looking.


2 comments:

  1. I have randomly come upon this, but these look really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm taking a course right now, and I was having trouble finding inspiration for more fantasy inspired 2-point drawings since the majority of them are just streets and buildings. I like this a lot :)

    ReplyDelete